On the occasion of the Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona, Sony unveiled the Xperia 1, The new flagship of the brand. It features a 6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED screen with 21:9 aspect ratio (named CinemaWide), and protected by a Corning Gorilla 6 glass.
This last protection is also present at the back of the mobile. In addition, The Xperia 1 is IP65 / IP68 certified.
Sony Xperia 1 Specifications:
- 6.5-inch OLED display with 1640 x 3840 pixels and 614 ppi
- It is powered by Snapdragon 855 CPU up to 2,84 GHz
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB and 128GB of internal storage expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- It runs on Android 9.0 Pie
- a Triple back Camera with 12MP, The primary one, and Ultrawide, and Telephoto
- 8MP selfie shooter
- 3,300 mAh battery with 18W Quick Charge 3.0, and Wireless Charging
- additional Features: Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, USB Type-C, Single or Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- The Sony Xperia X1 will soon be available in Black, Purple, Gray, and White.