Oppo has just announced the Realme 3 smartphone in India. It comes with a 6.22-inch IPS LCD display with waterdrop notch. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 processor clocked at 2.1GHz, coupled with 3 or 4 GB of RAM, and 32 or 64GB of internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB.
Oppo Realme 3 Specifications:
- 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with 1520 x 720 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, 450 nits brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- It's powered by Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs).
- 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- It runs by Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0 UI
- dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with an aperture of F/1.8 + F/2.4, and 1080p video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with aperture f/2.0 and Portrait Mode feature
- 4,230mAh battery with 10W Fast Charging
- Dual SIM, micro USB 2.0, BlueTooth 4.2, Fingerprint Sensor, Face Unlock.
The Oppo Realme 3 is priced at Rs. 8,999 ($125) for The 3GB+32GB variant, Rs.10,999 ($155) for the 4GB+64GB variant. and comes in Dynamic Black, Radiant Blue and Classic Black colors The handset will be available for purchase from March 12 at 12:00 PM through Flipkart and Realme.com.